Saturday, August 8, 2015

Zebra Print and Printed Zebras



Vintage Zebra Top: Thrifted
Lime Leather Belt: TJMaxx (Men's section)
Trousers: TJMaxx  (clearance)
Zebra Print Wedges: Dillard's (clearance)
Guatemalan Purse: Local

After lunch last Sunday, I took the boys for a stroll down the jogging trails behind the restaurant while we waited for everyone else to finish eating.  The little guy was getting more than a little antsy and needed to burn off some energy.  We managed to snap a couple of cellphone pics along the way.

This Zebra top was found on a day of thrifting with my niece in Tennessee.  She was across the store and held it up for me to see.  I probably scared everybody when I screamed and ran towards her with my arms stretched out saying, "Is it mine? Tell me it's mine! IT'S MINE!!"  So here's the deal, we both like the same clothes and thrifting together can be a bit of a race, but we try to be nice and find things for each other too.  She was being nice. :o)

JJ



6 comments:

  1. I love that you thrift with your niece. My nieces love to go thrifting with me, I instilled in them from a young age the joys of a good bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I really should have clarified that she is my adult niece...we both had our kids along with us so yes thrifting at a young age! :o)

      Delete
  2. I didn't even recognize you at first with the updo. Luv the balance beam acrobatic team photo. And your zebra on zebra ensemble. Only you would have thought of it! A lovely balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too was surprised that my hair is long enough to get into a bun again! Happy you like all the zebras. :o)

      Delete
  3. Haha, I have a few friends like that too - typically we trade off who get the awesome item of the day

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a rule of "Whoever it looks best on is the one who gets it" if it's something we both REALLY want...and we are super honest on deciding who wears it best.

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)