Friday, April 4, 2014

Sequins


Sequin Jacket and Heels: Thrifted
Dress: TJMaxx
Tights: Hue via Macy's
Brahmin Purse: Gift from Hubby
Cameo Ring: Gift from Mother in Law
Heart Ring: Gift from Mom (when I was a preteen!)
Czech Glass Bead Necklace: Self Made

I don't have too much to say about this outfit, except that I like it.  I felt really "pretty" wearing it. :o)  Sequins, Flowers, and Animal print will do that, ya know.

JJ


Linking up with Passion for Fashion




 photo 180x180FifButton_zps35920849.png

12 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely sequin jacket! :)

    Thanks for linking up with fashion item Friday :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica. You're welcome...see you next Friday. :o)

      Delete
  2. oh hi, JJ! Sequins are right any time, huh. Thanks a bunch for being with us for "Fashion item Friday". I see Mica came by to thank you too. See, ...we love you here with us. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, I love wearing this jacket with jeans!

      Delete
  3. Flowers and sequins perfection, my dear friend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look darling! Love the sequins and floral/animal, very fun combination
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come I missed this gorgeous outfit? Love the dress JJ it's gorgeous and you wearing it so beautifully.The complete outfit is so pretty, love the heels!!!!
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! That jacket...I want it! Gorgeous with the dress.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)